Matching donations are a great way to increase the impact of your contribution to Bainbridge Schools Foundation. Through a matching gift, donors can instantly double or even triple their contribution and in turn, extend their reach to support more students and teachers in Bainbridge Island public schools. If you are interested in making a matching donation, here are five easy steps:
- Contact your Human Resources department or corporate foundation to make sure your company has a matching donation policy. There is usually a limit to the amount your employer will match each year (between $500–$3000 is typical).
- If your company has a matching donation program, inquire as to what paperwork is required to make a matching donation.
- Fill out the appropriate form(s) provided by your employer and submit them to your HR department or corporate foundation for processing.
- Contact Bainbridge Schools Foundation if you need assistance filling out the appropriate forms.
- Please send gifts or forms to: Bainbridge Schools Foundation 8489 Madison Avenue Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 (206) 855-0530
We will promptly send you an acknowledgment of your generous, tax-deductible contribution. Thank you for donating to the Bainbridge Schools Foundation!
Matching Companies (Partial List)
Bank of America
Bank of the West
Chubb & Son Insurance
DA Davidson & Co.
Phytec America, LLC
UBS Financial Services Inc.